The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
I think we all would love to taste some out of production McClelland goodness, but what does one with a fully stocked cellar hope for? More of what you know you like or simply a surprise?

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Seriously, if you draw my name, feel free to sent whatever. I'm easy.
That's pretty much how I feel. I posted a couple of days ago that I'm willing to try anything...so many blends I haven't tried.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Giving is the gift that keeps on giving.
I take that as a given.
what does one with a fully stocked cellar hope for?
I like to think that I have a fully stocked cellar, but then I get a blend that I realize is very common (because so many people love it) and I've never tried it (maybe because I'm a snob), and it turns out to be the perfect gift. That's how I got my first tin of Frog Morton!
But, like Tim, my enjoyment really comes from giving. And from hosting this crazy scheme (Thanks, Pruss!)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I think we all would love to taste some out of production McClelland goodness, but what does one with a fully stocked cellar hope for? More of what you know you like or simply a surprise?
One with a fully stocked cellar doesn't worry about it. That's why one has a full stocked cellar. But one can enjoy a surprise tin of Chateau Guano, or bring it to a pipe club meeting and pass it around to people who might enjoy it. For one with a fully stocked cellar, it's about giving and sharing.

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
And it is because of this mentality I keep coming back to follow these posts, a lot of good people on this board! Also learned how to smoke a pipe in about half the time if I tried it on my own!

jamban

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2018
I'm all the way in Malaysia... Would love to join in the fun if the distance doesn't matter to the rest of you. ;{D

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
UPDATE!
Woodsroad

donjgiles

addamsruspipe

Eggrollpiper

scloyd

sablebrush52

haparnold

Josephcross

jaytex969

lastango

Mikefu

crashthegrey

pruss

Username

tschiraldi

TwoOneFive

didache

Lincolnsbark

wyfbane

keith929

Davet

Npod

prairiedruid

CohibaJoe

Smittyd

peckinpahhombre

jvnshr

BluegrassBrian

shaintiques

d4k23

Glassjapan

weezell

jpmcwjr

Ashdigger

mikethompson

bnichols23

Samw74​
Welcome, Everyone!

Invite your friends, if you have any (Mike).

Status
Not open for further replies.