The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2018 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I'm watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer right now and it's getting me into the spirit. I'll be selecting a couple tins from the cellar to send out soon.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I sent my package last week before Thanksgiving. Sorry for the delay in posting, I forgot that we are supposed to post when we ship and when we receive.

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Mine went out today... Headed from Delaware to the great State of New York. In addition to the Tins/Plugs... I added a unique and suddenly unobtainable sample of something from The Danish Pipe Shop to the package for my giftee that I hope he enjoys. Given some of his obvious preferences, I think he will find it interesting... even though I sense he's not an Aro lover... he might find this cool.
Also, I received mine!!!
I had a few packages arrive at once, so I hastily opened them all.
Had I been more careful and been in better lighting I would have figured out it was my Secret Santa gift. I would have been more patient.
In any case, I have to say, it made my day. My Secret Santa is awesome. I received one tobacco that I have been wanting to try for a long time - but never got around to trying. A big tin of the Solani: Silver Flake... and I received a very unique and hard to acquire tin of Sunset from HU Tobacco... this is also a tobacco that I haven't tried, though I have had it in my cart at HU... I have prominently displayed them next to a new pipe that I plan to break in on xmas eve...

So, every day, I will look at the tobacco and the pipe and build my anticipation. I'll post a pic closer to Xmas.
Thanks Secret Santa/ BB whomever you are - you are very thoughtful and your gift is amazing!

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
My package is off too! Isn't it funny how, no matter how tightly you wrap it, that Capt Black grape smell still seems to waft over everything? :mrgreen:
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.