The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2017 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Well I had finished some of the jars in my daily rotation of blends so I broke down and opened my gift.
1 tin Viprati, which I never had and was tasty and as luck would have it was able to order some more to cellar taking advantage of the P&C buy 2 get 1 sale.
1 tin Orient 666 another blend that I haven't had; I'm still developing my thoughts on the blend.
1 bundle of bristle pipe cleaners.....always handy to have
1 MM cob perfect for sampling the Viprati
My Secret Santa hit it out of the ballpark!!! Many thanks! :puffy:

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
We are on the road soon after Christmas so I opened mine up!

Thanks to Edwinbaz for the great tobaccos and supplies too! Also not pictured were some nice candies that my kids devoured and a nice card. Merry Christmas!
317033AD-D23C-48B8-A02C-303D1A711A35_zpsmolpueea.jpg
[/url][/img]

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Hooray for Dave! I am sure that I was not the only one here getting anxious!

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
texmexpipe, I'm very happy you liked it and that your kids enjoyed the traditional candies. Best wishes and have a nice trip!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
UPDATE!
We're all delivered!
!​
Thank you, everyone! We've all received our Secret Santa's gifts, and I wanted to thank you all for making this such an enjoyable and easy endeavor for me. I'm in Israel until after the New Years, and I'll be checking in from Jerusalem for the Christmas Day Unboxing Extravaganza. Hope to see you all here.
Chag Samaech!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
From the frozen north woods of Ontario, Happy Christmas to all.
Simon, I'm glad you cottoned on to the appropriate use of the "tamper". I know how to keep my New York lawyers inspired.
Davet, thank you for not giving Dan the palpitations you gave me. My cardiologist knows your name.
Dan... well done mate! Enjoy your time off and travel safely.
-- Pat

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I opened my gift tonight, as I will be stuck at work on Christmas Day........... :evil:
Many Thanks to my Secret Santa! I received a tin (2012!) of Dunhill Nightcap, one of my top 5 blends, and a tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions, which I have not ever tried. I read the reviews on the Davidoff and wondered how in the world I've missed these? I'm looking forward to trying them!
yJtEx6K.jpg

Both tins were in some really cool wrapping paper too. At first glance, I thought they were just odd little snowflakes on the wrapper....... but a closer look revealed that the 'flakes are made up of tiny Maker's Mark whiskey bottles!!..........

How cool is that?...... :P
O39WQwM.jpg

Thanks for the cool gift SS, and thanks for herding all the cats this year Dan, and Merry Christmas to all of you!........ :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.