The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
6vmnge.jpg
A record-breaking number of participants, a record-breaking number of pages, and a record-breaking number of doctored Mariah Carey images have all led to this bittersweet moment.

Secret Santa 2022 has ended.
I truly hope you all enjoyed it this year, and it brought a few smiles to your faces as well. Secret Santa has never had so many particpants, and therefore, has never seen such generosity. My gratitude to each of you for participating, and making this thread so fun. A special thanks go to all the unnamed and anonymous elves who steeped up at crunch time, delivering packages in addition to their own.

Through almost 180 pages we've shared some laughs and I hope you've had a good time too. Who can forget @jaytex1969 reminding us that Halloween comes before Christmas? Or @TheIronMonkey 's photoshop skills? I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge @Ahi Ka , who can now finally change his avatar.

Special thanks go out to @woodsroad for his guidance, help, and words of encouragement.

I hope that as we pass each other in the halls between class, and find ourselves in other threads, that we give each other a little nod. We few, we happy few, our band of Secret Santa participants.

Until next year...

mariah-carey-bye.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.