The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello Gents,

I’ve not been as active in 2022 as in the past owing to taking a new job back about a year ago now. Things are falling into place on that side after a tough slog of a first year. With it being Christmas and a bit of time to decompress I just spent the last bit catching up on the thread and finally digging into my package!

First, thank you so much for all of the clearly hard work you put into organizing this SS for the first time @mikethompson. This little bit of fun we have in our corner of the internet brings all of us joy, and for that I’m so grateful to you.

Second, I was able to hold out until today somehow, and was blown away by the generosity of my Santa:
E658A8DD-A308-4D2D-B6DD-F0F0352C7099.jpeg8FFCC12F-6D3B-4582-B911-517923D98A30.jpeg
I’ve never been able to get my hands on the Dark Flake (which is no longer in production, unless I’m mistaken?), lovely brown Virginia (this is my favourite straight Virginia - imo it tops even Full Virginia Flake) and a 10 year old tin of Escudo!

Thank you Santa you knocked it out of the park!

And to all the other members reading this - I wish you all a happy and joyous Christmas Day! God Bless.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
This thread is seriously uplifting!
Agreed. I skipped over the thread last year for a few reasons and was on the fence this year until something pushed me over.

I'm glad I signed up and enjoy seeing the heartfelt gifts that have been generously bestowed on myself and fellow members. Such concepts put a little pep in my step and make me fuzzy inside.

It is the season of the heart that I wish could be felt year round. Despite a chill in the bones, a generous gift spreads a smile that warms the soul. Nice work, all. A glass raised to toast your health and remember those broken pipes of this year and years past. Cheers.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Status
Not open for further replies.