The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

36 Fresh Brigham Pipes
36 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes
2 Fresh Kent Rasmussen Pipes
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
6vmnge.jpg

727ykq.gif

**Attention Party People**

I have sent out all the matches via email. Please check your inbox for your match, and your junk or spam folders as well.
I know about the small fonts - I don't know why it copied that way but if you zoom in on your device or open it on a computer you should be good.

Please remember to post when you send your package off and when you recieve it. This will help me keep track of delinquents that need to be paid a visit from the elves.

JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2022
View attachment 183843

View attachment 183844

**Attention Party People**

I have sent out all the matches via email. Please check your inbox for your match, and your junk or spam folders as well.
I know about the small fonts - I don't know why it copied that way but if you zoom in on your device or open it on a computer you should be good.

Please remember to post when you send your package off and when you recieve it. This will help me keep track of delinquents that need to be paid a visit from the elves.
Did anyone else not receive anything or just me?

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Just made an order through smokingpipes for my secret Santa. They haven't shipped yet, but it should get there by the end of this week.

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
Got the email!
I got a name, address, and preference.
Mostly I know people here by their handles, so I have no idea who I'm sending to. I was hoping to check out some of their posts to learn about them (for gift giving purposes).
Is this supposed to be a very secret santa or am I possibly missing info that I should have?

Ryan

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2021
Noblesville Indiana USA
Got the email!
Mostly I know people here by their handles, so I have no idea who I'm sending to. I was hoping to check out some of their posts to learn about them (for gift giving purposes).
Is this supposed to be a very secret santa or am I possibly missing info that I should have?
I’m my email, the persons screen name was all the way on the left, it was the first thing printed.

Reactions: huckleberry

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Got the email!
You have a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.