The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting Impatient GIF - Waiting Impatient Forever GIFs

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Yes, Thank you Mike for all your hard work!

I got my list today...

I know who you are, and if you've been naughty or nice. So I'll get you your gifts, don't think twice...
Grab your favorite pipe and pop open a tin, pack it with care and light with a grin...
Smoke it often, smoke it slow, smoke it on the roof top, or even down low...
I'll be watching cause that's what I do, I'll also be waiting for my tins too!

IMG_0747[54].JPG

Yes, Thank you Mike for all your hard work!

I got my list today...

I know who you are, and if you've been naughty or nice. So I'll get you your gifts, don't think twice...
Grab your favorite pipe and pop open a tin, pack it with care and light with a grin...
Smoke it often, smoke it slow, smoke it on the roof top, or even down low...
I'll be watching cause that's what I do, I'll also be waiting for my tins too!

View attachment 183704
@monty55 Brother that is an awesome pic!!!!

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Brother that is an awesome pic!!!!

That was from a Santa gig I did at Pet Smart some years back in Santa Fe. Kinda fun, except some people brought their pets, and their kids... kids ask questions... it's more difficult than one might think to give the correct answer, as Santa. Especially when those kids thought I was the "real" Santa, cause my beard was "real".

I'm actually growing it back out. Maybe in a year or two I'll be ready to do Santa gigs again, but I'm going to cater strictly to corporate parties, they pay more, and you don't have to answer kid's questions puffy

jwesthurl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 27, 2022
St. Louis
Got my match. Can someone back me up that 4oz of loose, bone dry 1Q is a "VaPer"?
Yes, that’s the same basic category that includes Haunted Bookshop.

By the way, my match is a true enigma. Most of their posts are just welcomes and being nice to people. Not sure how they got in with this group.

Last edited:

Michigan_Bill

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2021
Macomb County, Michigan
Also there seems to be an issue with some members not being able to see their matches as the text is too small. Try to access it with a computer, and if that doesn't work, contact me and I can resend it.
What I did was selected the entire thing, then copied and pasted into another app. Then I could adjust the size. And thanks Mike for all your work!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Status
Not open for further replies.