The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fascinated by these costumes where the full face is covered. My Grandmother had one that my Grandfather would wear to hand out presents on Christmas Eve to my mother and my uncles before they went to bed. It was the creepiest looking damned thing. I am also fascinated by different Christmas traditions. My mother's family was very traditional Church of Christ where they did not celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday, so Santa Clause was a big part of the holiday. Santa actually wakes up the kids and gives them oranges and apples and then rides off in his sleigh. Looked more like a nightmare to me.
My dad's side was fundamentalists, so they awoke to presents under the tree, left by a miracle, and Santa wasn't ever a part of the holiday.
1668786740668.png

drayve85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Any chance of getting someone to vouch for me?? I’ve been a member since 2013, but didn’t post that much til recently, because I was learning from all you very smart people!! I didn’t know about the Secret Santa before now, or I would’ve gotten my post count up.

Reactions: UncleRasta
Status
Not open for further replies.