The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Nah, I'm done with it. Too many SJW factory pipe defenders get offended when I mention anything other than a Dunhill being the most flawless quality pipe ever made.
Fair call bro.

Hey I’m not sure if you read the rules on page one of this thread, but posting here automatically signs you up for secret Santa. 😂

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Soooo... are you asking for Amphora? Make a note of that boys. puffy
I filled in "anything" just so I can be the threadclown when posting my cans of dogshit.

No I'm asking for that special h&h blend, a tin of mccranies red ribbon, some homebrewed concoction that has bomb sweet taste which I really like and I would like to get a silver tamper with it.

Most of the other blends like SWR, PA, half and half are not in our stores, so I really won't mind them getting as a gift.

I filled in "anything" just so I can be the threadclown when posting my cans of dogshit.

No I'm asking for that special h&h blend, a tin of mccranies red ribbon, some homebrewed concoction that has bomb sweet taste which I really like and I would like to get a silver tamper with it.

Most of the other blends like SWR, PA, half and half are not in our stores, so I really won't mind them getting as a gift.
So, you liked the homegrown? Awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.