The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
GwiTG6ysfyYXVJdK599Yvy5hI5FkUo0uY67Fm963_WvAWolAQ-o2Nlp7QpjSb7Ib5yvswfNxwSWdSO1lX9QXnMiL9sHW3aILxYu-FyvC7l00SNxcpz-lg5Y

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
So the professional wrapping was no match for my desire. It caved like my patience and was quickly eliminated to reveal my SS tobacco bounty. These are both in my favorites which I keep an extra supply of on hand as to not run out; and both have been telling me they need to be reacquainted with my palate.

I didn't know exactly what I was waiting for, but I think this is it! Time to open and enjoy.

I hope my SS is rubbing his hands in glee for choices well made, with as much enthusiasm as I am to be the recipient. The hat is actually very cool. It has pockets on either side (1 zipped, 1 velcro) for little tobacco tools such as a lighter & a 3in1 tool.

Many thanks and may we all have much to celebrate and share with loved ones.
1639687094978.png
I told you this blend was one I kept on hand. Interesting thing though, all of the ones I already had were afflicted with that nasty black band of terror info on them. My new one is pristine and beautiful. How did that happen? How could I obtain other untainted tins when ordering blends? Inquiring minds want to know. BTW, I have opened one again (thanks SS) but it was the oldest one I have. My gift was the youngest so it's at the bottom of the stack; open one to the right.
Cheers

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
View attachment 115160
I told you this blend was one I kept on hand. Interesting thing though, all of the ones I already had were afflicted with that nasty black band of terror info on them. My new one is pristine and beautiful. How did that happen? How could I obtain other untainted tins when ordering blends? Inquiring minds want to know. BTW, I have opened one again (thanks SS) but it was the oldest one I have. My gift was the youngest so it's at the bottom of the stack; open one to the right.
Cheers
1639687446325.png
Here is the open one from just 2 nights ago with the Lorenzeti that I have currently dedicated to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.