The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
We had another FedEx driver caught dumping packages in the woods. I hope whomever had me, didn't use FedEx. They are the only delivery service that seems to NOT understand how addresses work. Numbers mean something. puffy
View attachment 113227
Looks like pure laziness. What a shame.
Were these supposed to be delivered to you, or did the punk just pitch the rest of his route there to get home early?

Looks like pure laziness. What a shame.
Were these supposed to be delivered to you, or did the punk just pitch the rest of his route there to get home early?
Not, ha ha, I don't think these were to me, although it is just one county over. Now, if my secret Santa used FedEx... maybe.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Hopefully FedEx makes it right for the customers and the culprit lost his job.
FedEx has lost two packages of mine recently. After numerous calls, it became obvious that they will do anything possible to keep you from talking to a real, actual, live person who can potentially help you. They don't care, and don't want to hear about it when something goes wrong.

I will always pay extra for UPS now. FedEx can go suck moldy old ball park weiners.

FedEx has lost two packages of mine recently. After numerous calls, it became obvious that they will do anything possible to keep you from talking to a real, actual, live person who can potentially help you. They don't care, and don't want to hear about it when something goes wrong.

I will always pay extra for UPS now. FedEx can go suck moldy old ball park weiners.
If FedEx ever leaves anything at my doorstep, it is always to the wrong address, and sometimes there will be packages for 2-3 other houses, that I then have to deliver to them, myself. WTF?

DoorDash also does this to us. We don't ever even use that APP,. and they are constantly leaving big piles of food at our door. Sometimes two deliveries of the same thing. Like someone had called them and said they never received it, so they put more of the same stuff on our front door. Like, why didn't the driver realize that the food was there, before they left more? It makes no sense.
This would be great, if it weren't for the fact that if I am home, I am in the studio working, and never hear the doorbell. So, usually the neighborhood cats, possums, and racoons have gotten into it buy the time we find it. Really annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: PipeIT

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
FedEx has taken to leaving boxes at out mailbox or at either end of our circular driveway, 75-100 yards from our front door. We cant see the mailbox or the top of the drive from the house. So the boxes sit there for a day, sometimes longer, until either we go check the mail, drive out somewhere, a neighbor calls us, or someone steals them.

2YGB4RXIU5GK5NVTYE23HF3BP4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.