The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Talk it up amongst your friends here, in other message threads, I'm sure there are some folks who would love to partake in Secret Santa but aren't aware of it.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Since I usually resort to giving away obscure crap by little known makers, like some outfit called McClelland or Germain's, or something of that ilk, rather than the good stuff like Holly's Non Plus Ultra, I'll just have to go the old fashioned route.
Nobody wants your McDonald's blends anyway, Jesse. Or that German crap.
Gimme the good stuff.

Super Value copy.jpg

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Nobody wants your McDonald's blends anyway, Jesse. Or that German crap.
Gimme the good stuff.
See! These are the kinds of blends I want to be able to make. True Avant-Garde tobacco blends. Not the boring old stuff you can get anywhere. Anyone who's ever been stuck in traffic because of road construction, and had to dip into that Little Caesars box on the passenger seat, can appreciate how comforting a combination the aroma of Asphalt-n-Pizza really is!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Asphalt N’ Pizza is one of my favorites, but it’s difficult to find sometimes. The Gopnik expats buy it all up. A few other more common blends are also worth trying:

Lemon N’ Lube
(A romantic blend of citrus and 75w-90)

English Breakfast
(Va, Latakia, eggs and sausage)

Cherry Comfort
(Cavendish, Va and Nyquil)

Diner Kake
(Pressed sun cured, Oriental, ketchup and urinal puck)

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
PSA for American members:

Just a reminder that you can just order something from SP and have it shipped direct to them. You don't need to have your matches preferences in your cellar.

Canadian and International members:

We're on our own.
So I can't dropship anything to anyone when I get picked a USA member? That's a bummer, but I think there are enough EU members to get matched to.

I would also like to reiiterate: tobacco shipped for me from outside of the EU WILL BE CONFISCATED!!!!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
So I can't dropship anything to anyone when I get picked a USA member? That's a bummer, but I think there are enough EU members to get matched to.

I would also like to reiiterate: tobacco shipped for me from outside of the EU WILL BE CONFISCATED!!!!
Do you live in the EU?

You should be able to order and ship to them just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.