The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Harry Reems was apparently a regular in the Monopoly games - wonder if he was one of the custom sculpted figurines, lol. Can't find a list, would be kind of fun to know the people Hugh had represented with those, and maybe each regular just had a piece in his (pretty sure no "or her" with Hugh at that time in terms of the actual game group) image.

Reactions: jvnshr

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Who’s up for “The (Un)Official Pipesmagazine Secret Bunny Extravaganza”?
b50a203340458b451f0741a031f3b705.jpg

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
@augiebd, I hope you like them all. I guess it is time to solve some mystery. I was your SS, and that tobacco was supposed to arrive last year before Christmas. Unfortunately, I screwed it up and couldn't organize the shipment. As I have mentioned before, I live in Azerbaijan and we are not allowed to ship tobacco internationally, thus I use a third party (who resides in the States) to ship the tobacco for me.
I know that you received your SS gift in December, but it wasn't me. This is the real mystery :)
So I want to thank him/her for taking care of my victim, I guess he is your real SS now ;)
Thanks so much to you, your state-side co-conspirator and my stand-in Secret Santa! It was a wonderful surprise to receive the second package. Looking forward to trying these blends (even a small batch from 2015). You guys are the best! I’m glad your package is near it’s destination now.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Today, I was working from home, so during my lunch break went to the post office:

20220128_121846.jpg20220128_122917.jpg

There were more chocolates actually, but on my way home I couldn't resist and ate some :)
Long story short, I received:
2017 Dunhill Nightcap - one of my all time favorite English blends
2018 Balkan Sasieni - always wanted to try, never had a chance
Canada keychain - already put my house keys on it
Chocolates - some consumed with a cup of black tea, some are going to be enjoyed by other family members
Dear Secret Santa, thank you very much for the gifts. I have also learned that, you are not only my Secret Santa, but also my victim's Secret Santa. You absolutely rock!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Today, I was working from home, so during my lunch break went to the post office
Glad to see you finally got your package Javan!

2017 Dunhill Nightcap - one of my all time favorite English blends

I think Santa enjoys it as well and hopes you do too.

There were more chocolates actually, but on my way home I couldn't resist and ate some
Santa includes things for the whole family!

Status
Not open for further replies.