PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Santa has landed early in the Hobbit household. My Secret Santa gifted me with a tin of Syrian Reserve and Capstan Navy Flake as well as a sleeve of pipe cleaners. For my smoking tastes and habits, this is an excellent gift that I am looking forward to enjoying.
While he has revealed himself to me, he shall remain a secret on this board...I mean, what's the fun of knowing all the secrets? :D
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SANTA!
Secret%20Santa_zpsr3sc8wzz.jpg

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
A great big thank you to my Secret Santa! I got a tin of SG Black XX, and GLP Jack Knife Plug, and some Happy Brown Bogie, all of which is new to me. I also got some PS Bullseye Flake, which is a favorite blend of mine!

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Hey lifesizehobbit,
I have a few tins of the original Ringlow Syrian Reserve left, next time I open one (not sure when that will be), want me to send some your way to compare? I believe they are dated 1993. The tin is much more colorful with a rainbow lettering compared to the re-released gold version.

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
Hey clickklick!
What a nice offer; sure, I'd love to compare the aged difference. Whenever you open that, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my address!
Best.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I received my gifts today! I have never tried blends with orientals, and I am partial to latakia, so I am so excited to try these out! AND it came with a new cob and some cleaning supplies.
:clap:
20161203_083009_zpskrrvrswb.jpg

A special thank you to my secret santa; and to Pat for putting this together!

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
My package if officially en route on Santa's sleigh as of yesterday.

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
Pagan it's December.....why wait. ...go on open it.....

Go on....sure go on :nana:

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Ok so I finally got my side boxed up so I figured I can open the mysteriously heavy box. Not only did my SS send some tasty tobaccos but now I see where the weight came from. Looks like my SS has some skills with a blow torch
20161204_143004.jpg

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Also in hind sight I should have said skills with a welder(not a blowtorch)

Sep 18, 2015
Apparently I wasn't too bad this year, Santa stopped by and left this for me! http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/14006/img_0088-600x337.jpg

Another picture fall, lol at least the link works

Thank you very much Santa , love the spice and really looking forward to trying the tobacco!

Status
Not open for further replies.