PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsnotuitsme

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2023
Germany
Title edited. Please use standard capitalization - proper nouns, beginning of sentences, titles.

Every thread i encounter has some form of "YMMV", of personal deviations, of subjective experiences.
i can't handle all that variety anymore. just give me the simple, objective truths about pipe smoking.

now that was a little tongue in cheek, but seriously, what are the truths you hold to be set in stone about smoking pipes? let's all profit from a little exchange of our (most probably totally objective) world views.

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
every thread i encounter has some form of "YMMV", of personal deviations, of subjective experiences.
i can't handle all that variety anymore. just give me the simple, objective truths about pipe smoking.

now that was a little tongue in cheek, but seriously, what are the truths you hold to be set in stone about smoking pipes? let's all profit from a little exchange of our (most probably totally objective) world views.
it has nicotine. if you burn it to hot you'll lose flavor and ouch your tongue. You are 20 percent more erotically appealing when smoking a pipe. And it won't make you smarter but you will seem smarter when smoking a pipe. If you pee on an electric fence while not smoking you're an idiot, if you're smoking a pipe people assume you know some secret benefit to peeing on electric fences.
Learn how to pack the pipe and to go easy on the smoking and you'll have a better time.
Thems the facts everything else is personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.