The Self Gift of Christmas. What did You Get?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
A Rad Davis Blasted Zulu is on the way…
IMG_1823-L.jpg

IMG_1822-L.jpg

IMG_1829-L.jpg

There is a theme going on here...

moriarty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2012
I bought myself a Le Nuvole Christmas pipe. I've been very restrained - it is still wrapped and unopened, under the tree.
bac822991e94943167bdfeacfb3aa3d3_zps87bb2d81.jpg

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
@houndstooth, I'm not normally a bog fan of the Zulu shape, but that Rad is gorgeous!
The same goes for y'all Chris and Keith, both of yours are beautiful as well!
@moriarty, that's one classy lookin pipe!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
@keith929 and @houndstooth: Damn - those are both equally gorgeous in my book, Merry Xmas!
I've been very restrained - it is still wrapped and unopened, under the tree.
Nice @moriarty, you're the picture of patience!
My Xmas present to myself is more tobacco for the cellar. Right now I have about 5 years worth (that's about 50 lbs). Don't know if I will be able to do more than that before the tobaccapolypse.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I have a meer Falcon bowl on the way, I also picked up a lb. of P&C Butternut Burley, 2 x 100 grams tins of FMC and MacBaren Cube.
That is all until after Christmas.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Six, let me just say a quick thanks to you! The posts of your straight billiards are what really got me to pay more attention to the shape. I've grown very fond of them now, as well as straight pipes in general, much because of your influence! Now every time I buy a straight billiard, which is quite often now, I can't help but say to myself "I bet Six would like this one!" So thanks buddy, for steering me towards some great pipes that I would have, in the past, otherwise ignored!
Dan

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I got a Rad Briar Blues gifted to me by Chris Jones, 2 Jouras one is a square panel the other one I've posted , 2 Ingo Garbes, 1 Duca Bulldog, wife said no more pipes in 2014, so I loaded up, she didn't say anything about 2013. LOL :rofl:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Oh my Bradley that is too bad about 2014. I hope she isn't taking a pipe inventory why you sleep! :?
Those are some nice self gifts there guys. I picked up an Aldo estate last month for Latakia blends and I really enjoy it Dan. You pipe is very nice and would make a fine addition to most any collection.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I was able to get a Dunhill Root Briar during the trunk sale at Iwan Ries earlier in the month.
Nice gifts everyone. It will be interesting to see if SP will have a sale after Christmas. The day will be Thursday and that is one of the days they update inventory.

vigil

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
I gave myself the gift of TAD this year... Went online to every B&M I knew and ordered every "sampler pack" of Tobacco available... Then added to that with a couple Tin Samplers from a couple of the "big boy" sites...
Ended up buying about 8lbs in a wide variety of styles. I deserve it.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Just received my three Trypis pipes from smokey. I also put in an offer on a pipe at Briar Blues. And I bought another tin of 2001 Christmas Cheer. Time to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.