PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, dave, that Pete is lovely, what a find.
One reason I have almost never acquired two pipes at once -- The instant I get a new pipe, I want to smoke it. Then I'll put it in every-other-day rotation for a week or so.
A few months ago, I had that fortunate dilemma, when a new Ferndown (I rarely buy new pipes) and an Ebay Castello showed up in the mail on the same day. It was almost too much, but I pushed thru and smoked both in two days.

kyletheaviator

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2012
My only worry is that me and my jackassery will potentially do something wrong. But otherwise I'm with spyder71!
I'm not sure if this is fact or not, but according to my local tobacconist: If you buy a pipe (of a reputable name) from a certified retailer they will offer a refund if the pipe burns out or has any major flaws within 60-90 days. With that being said, if you buy the pipe, wait 6 months, smoke it twice and it burns out, you're sh*t out of luck. True or not, that gives me all the excuse I need to smoke my new baby on our first date. ;)

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Don't hurry, the pipe isn't costing you anything just sitting there. When you are ready to light it up, you'll know, in the meantime just enjoy looking at it while you smoke the rest of the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.