The Official, Unofficial St. Paddy's Day Celebration!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Streeper541

Lifer
Jun 16, 2021
Spencer, OH
Thanks. This should be a good thread. (Removed a couple of words) -jpm

st-patricks-day-green-hat-depositphotos.jpg

“Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!”

St. Patrick’s Day blessings to you!

March 17th marks a special holiday all over the world; St. Patrick's Day! It’s a day to celebrate togetherness, luck, gratitude, and Irish heritage with friends and family.

Since we're all friends here and "everyone's Irish on St. Paddy's Day" I thought it would be fun to share the different ways we are celebrating the day. What are you smoking? What are you eating? What are you drinking? What are you doing? Post your responses & pictures below!

Let the shenanigans commence!

Slainte!

Last edited by a moderator:

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I don’t have any Peterson’s in my entire pipe collection but I do have a Charatan that has a stem that in certain light looks green. I haven’t gotten around to cleaning in in a long time. Maybe some Pembroke with lots of Glenfiddich, some corn beef and hash. I’ll also be listening to old Irish pub songs and be a little crabby. That should cover things.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Out of town for meetings. I did bring a Peterson and some Wilke Hearth of Galway. I’ll watch my beloved Hawkeyes with my oldest daughter, celebrate with a dram of Irish whiskey and take her out for dinner. Looking for a place I can get a nice boxty! Then enjoy a bowl in the wife’s vehicle (brought hers) as I make my way back to the hotel tomorrow evening.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa