PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I emailed MM and asked the question about when, or if, there would be more bullies on the way?

The answer I got is that maybe not so much. The bully is hard to get right with a plug in the bottom of the bowl.

I did not get the idea that there would be more in the bull market, but that other creative versions were coming to celebrate the company's 150th anniversary.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I spoke with Phil Morgan on Sunday. There will be two more bulldog models released this year. At least one will have a traditional diamond shank.
He also told me that the stems, bands and shanks on the bulldogs they've been selling are 40+ years old. It's basically the same material that's used in most of their current amber-colored plastic stems, but due to their age, they're a bit more brittle. He said that soon they will have an updated stem which they'll provide to customers who run into difficulty with their stems.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
He said that soon they will have an updated stem which they'll provide to customers who run into difficulty with their stems

Good(I will be calling when released)...As the tenon on my 2 are too small and loose. I had 2 bowls last night...I noticed

the Daft Hole is larger then other MM's...which for me I need to draw slower to have a satisfying smoke. Let's see about the other releases.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Didn't see that a thread had already been started...but I'll post this anyway...in addition to the thread I started with new tampers, too.

KIFhxw2l.jpg

g4nld4Ql.jpg

stBEOVkl.jpg

MODS: If you can delete my other post, I'd appreciate it...don't want to clutter up the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.