PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I just picked up the first offering from Missouri Meerschaum from their 150th Anniversary line. Been checking their site every day to see if they've released anything and this afternoon I not disappointed. Looks like they're doing a limited series of bulldog style corn cob pipes. The first in the line is this beauty, the Bully 2019:
bully_9401_main_1.jpg

Looking quite forward to the rest in the series that they offer!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I'm sure there will be much more to come! I'm curious to see if they offer a bent design. I really liked the old school ones that were like that. I think they looked very sharp. The plastic on these looks like it might be different than what shows up on the usual offerings. Got me wondering if it's a little denser like the old ones were. If not, then I reckon I won't be clenching on this one since I apparently ravage the bits.

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
Just placed my order. I thought about waiting until the rest come out but was afraid they would sell out. Really a nice looking cob.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
After the St. Paddy's Day pipe I bought sold out of the first run in an afternoon, I don't sit on them. As soon as they land I go for it. Hopefully will get my hands on every offering they make just because I probably won't be around for the next anniversary issued anything from them.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
While I have some original Corn Dawgs I would be remiss not getting a 150th Anniversary one, thanks for the heads up.

banjo

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Wow! That is awesome! Prolly won’t buy but I do like it a lot. I’ve just got way too many pipes as it is. I would like to see them keep that shape though!

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Dang, just saw this and it says they are already out of stock. Guess I need to keep an eye out for the rest of the line.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Congrats! Enjoy the heck out of it!
I knew, when I saw the thread title, it had to be you :clap:
I do plan to, and I'm sure you did! I'm slowly becoming their unofficial mascot, lol.
While I have some original Corn Dawgs I would be remiss not getting a 150th Anniversary one, thanks for the heads up.
No problem banjo. I've seen some of yours and only made me want one more, so now I have my own. Hope you got a 2019 version!
have one on the way... :D
Awesome Weez! Yeah, I can't wait to get it and see how the bit looks.
They sort of look like some farmer may have carved one with his trusty pen knife. They have a rustic look about them.
One reason I really like them. Look like a throwback to the bygone era of cobs.
That looks good for a cob. Thanks for the heads up
You're welcome seanv, hope you got to snag one!
Dang, just saw this and it says they are already out of stock. Guess I need to keep an eye out for the rest of the line.
Yeah, they went REALLY fast, but then, I don't know how many they had. Could have been 1,000, could have been 100. Maybe they'll put more up like they did with the St. Paddy's Day pipes. Those sold out of the first run in an afternoon, then they posted more a few days later. Just keep an eye out!

Jan 8, 2013
Many thanks! I'm not likely going to get this one, but a friend of mine wanted one and missed out on the first run. I just sent him a text, and boom. He got his.

skydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! I missed the original drop of these but was able to get one this time. Looking forward to breaking it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.