PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

groo

Lurker
Jun 30, 2018
I'd be interested in this project too. As a new piper, I have an inexpensive rosewood pipe I got on Amazon and I've just tried Captain Black Regular. I've also ordered a MM cob and a pouch of CB Gold. Thanks.

madforge52

Lurker
Aug 11, 2018
If possible I'd like to apply for the program. I started smoking about a month ago and currently have a MM country gentleman and a cheap basket briar pipe. I have been rather enjoying the hobby so far and would appreciate any help you could provide.

otto81

Lurker
Aug 13, 2018
I'm new to pipe smoking and am trying to get into this hobby. I picked up a MM Diplomat corn cob a few weeks ago and have been trying to sample a few blends. So far I've tried a pinch of Dunhill's 965 blend, Dunhill's Nightcap, a few bowls of Captain Black original (the white pouch) and some Carter Hall. I thoroughly enjoyed the richness of the 965 blend, the strength of the nicotine hit from the Nightcap and the mildness of the Carter Hall. I only have the one pipe however, and I'm sure I haven't been taking proper care of it.
Funds are tight right now due to an expensive divorce battle, and trying to keep things normal for my kids. Anything would help and I'd be glad to cover the postage, post pictures of whatever I receive, and hopefully I'll be able to pay it forward in the future. Right now, taking the time to sit down and smoke a bowl of pipe tobacco is about the only thing that helps clear my head and help me deal with the stress. I love this hobby and the community that I'm finding around it. I don't understand why pipe smoking fell out of favor with society...

groo

Lurker
Jun 30, 2018
Hi. I'd like to request that I be removed from the Free Pipe Project. I've been able to get a few pipe since I my last post and don't feel that I need to take advantage of the offer any longer.
Happy smoking.

jcdemomodels

Lurker
Feb 6, 2018
Checking back in, the little estate bulldog pipe I received has become one of my favorites! I think I’ve Now tried through all of the tobacco I received and have thoroughly enjoyed them all.

renal923

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2018
I'm not sure if this is still going on, but I would love to receive some goodies so I can expand on what I've got (which is an estate briar that isn't the best at smoking, imo) and an old cob that I'm probably going to have to toss soon.
So far I've only tried a couple of OTC blends (one virginia and one english) and maltese falcon, which I'm thoroughly enjoying.

hartle91

Lurker
Jun 14, 2019
This is such a cool idea! Is this still a thing? I’ve started this hobby and have loved it so far! But I am a little lost when it comes to which pipes are best. My collection is very small and needs some help. I’ve only tried a limited variety of tobacco but I’ve enjoyed nearly all of it. Any help getting started would be amazing!!

jeepinpiper83

Lurker
Jul 5, 2019
Hate bumping an angry lad thread but is this still available or active? Would be interested as my collection consist on one. More than welcome shoot me a message with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.