PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Sorry guys box is mine and you will never see it again....until its your turn to get it lol
i just skimmed through it last night i added lots but i only took a little tiny pipe that was in there also added two pipes.
im probably shipping it out today or tomorrow as i will be going on a hunting trip Thursday to Sunday so id like to get it out before then.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Round 2 is done. The box was retired, along with a number of the participants. Please feel free to start a Round 3 if you feel like championing it. If you do I'd encourage you to read the thread from beginning to end, and Dan's US box pass thread from beginning to end on how to box pass successfully.
Best wishes.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I'm sure that you'll get some responses if you do a call for a new box pass. I'd encourage you to cut and paste the rules from earlier in the thread into a new thread titled "Canadian Box Pass Round 3" and call for participants.
Good luck!
-- Pat

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I'm certainly interested and would contribute enough to start a box, I'm just concerned about me running the list / schedule, I wouldn't want to let anyone down. Work takes me away at anytime, anywhere at a moments notice.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Yes, I'm in a similar situation with being mobile for work. I use Google Docs to keep all of the list information. The rules and box insert are made public, and the participant list is private. This way, participants and interested forum members can access the rules of engagement without my assistance, and I can administer and keep the box moving from my smartphone. It works well.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I know that I do not quality to take part in this process, but I have about 10oz of Prince Albert,if somebody wants to put those in the box - I can mail the tobacco

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
If you do decide to start round three, I would suggest that you read through the entire thread to discover some of the issues we had with the past box passes. Although very successful, I think you need to heed warnings about separating the Aromatics and Virginias and stick to the one week policy that we had before. As well, you will need to enforce the 'making sure the next person is ready' issues that we had last time. I was very happy with the last pass (thanks to Russ and others), but this time I think I will opt out.
Shutterbug

Status
Not open for further replies.