PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
The Canadian Edition Box Pass is underway with just over three pounds of tobacco to start! A big thanks to marmal4de for all his hard work putting this together, and to everyone else for giving me credit! :P
We've currently got eight on board for this round; I've posted a copy of the list on Google Docs. When you receive the box, please post some pics here for all to see. Hopefully we can generate some more interest, get this going around a few times with an ever growing group of recipients.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'l be watching this thread intently as I am very eager to see our brother in the Great White North get some Box Pass love... Be sure you post pics so us "Southerners" can see whatcha got join' on up there!
-Jason

bcer

Lurker
Jul 28, 2011
Hey all,
After seeing a lot of us are from BC, and the Vancouver area, can you PM me where you shop at.

so far I have been to a couple in Vancouver. I am looking to get more tobacco, and I would like to see where you shop local at.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
Avoid RJ Clarke like the plague, that is unless you're dropping an exorbitant amount on a Monte Blanc pen otherwise he won't pay you the time of day.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
6becadd4.jpg

Ohin has had the box since Thursday the 7th.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
We didn't actually outline a maximum time - but of course, we're all excited to partake, so use common-sense and try and ship within a week of receiving the box.
That said, I've spoken with Ohin in PM's, he apologized profusely for and explained the delay and confirmed it was shipped Monday the 18th.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Just got the box and opened it up.
IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Looking forward to going through it all, trying some new stuff out, and sending it along to the next lucky recipient. :puffy:

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
If you'd told me a year ago when I started this, that it would actually take off and be successful, I'd have called you crazy. Thanks to all my fellow countrymen for taking part!

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
I was downright astounded by the size of the thing! Quite the variety as well and some blends that I've been curious about for a good while now.
I'm looking forward to sending it your way Barkar and to hear what you think of some of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.