PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I regret that I must warn about pipesandcigars.com because they do not support the products that they sell. I purchased several pipes with metal ......
What would possess you to dredge up a four year old thread to post your one year old complaint?

nukesimi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 25, 2016
I'll put together carts from Smokingpipes and Pipes and Cigars for each order and then select the cheapest. It seems Pipes and Cigars is more often out of blends.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Hmmm... lets see, what should I do today. Oh, I know... let me get on my computer and complain about a couple of pipes, I complained about a year ago, and I'll pull up a really old thread that's not really related to my complaint. I want to make sure people know I don't like Pipes and Cigars and I'm still pissed off a year later.
Wow... I'm guessing someone was either really bored today, or they saw their old damaged pipes and felt the need to bring up their complaint again. :crying: :crazy:

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
"I bounce between smokingpipes and pipesandcigars. SP takes the prize when it comes to packing with care."
+1 Same here
Love Zombie threads, but this is a dumb-arse way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.