PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

helm

Lurker
Nov 1, 2012
Snuff and pipe....sounds like a good mix to me.
Must be said that I have never done snuff, so take the above with a rather large dose of.....well something.

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
Got home a little while ago from watching Skyfall, had a smoke with my clay before the movie, and drove home with it in my teeth on the way home. I may start doing this for all of my drives.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Smoking Frog Morton On The Bayou in my Edward's canadian right now. I get my first pay check from my new job on friday and am trying to decide what to buy. Haven't bought myself anything in a long while and am very excited!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Happens to the worst of us!
Members Online Now

baronsamedi, rothnh, vinvin, mattnelson23, rigmedic1, yaboofive, burghbriar, pitchfork, jiminks, papaskittles

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Checking in. Stopping by for a few minutes. How did the midnight club turn to the GrouseMoor discussion group? I thought I was the only one smoking GrouseMoor before bed :P

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The Club is looking sparse tonight! Must be Thursday morning.
edit: more members
Members Online Now

baronsamedi, yaboofive, joshwolftree, cajundad, mthanded, fnord, rigmedic1, austinxpipe, matchstickman

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
Ha Ha, I made the edit... I do find it odd, I am almost always online around this time yet I hardly make the list, I wonder what the parameters are set to for "online" users.

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
it is a good question. What exactly does constitute an online user? Is it a specified time frame for activity? can I truly be blamed for taking my time enjoying Chelsea's new set in pipe babes? am I to be shown as offline just for that?

yaboofive

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2010
I agree, for me the pipe babe shoots just look off to me. They are well done, but they look odd in some way.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I think the babes are a form of sponsored ad. Cigar ads always have girls in them so why not pipes?
Still no ink. I'm playing phone tag with the guy and my computer puked so I can't work on any of my projects. Hope to have it back on track soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.