PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I’m not interestedly in 20 year old girls at my age. I don’t mind 40-Year old ones though.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I just look like I have stepped out of the 19th century or escaped from a Bruce Bairnsfather cartoon although women do come up and talk to me!

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Condorlover, is this you? Interesting technique to get the ladies tallking!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Tobacco and alcohol are far more enjoyable than female attention. Pipes and bottles neither talk nor complain when they see you with another pipe or bottle.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
After two wives, several fiancées and various other relations, I think I may call it quits on women while I’m still STD free!

Pipes are another matter, especially since I probably have enough tobacco stashed that it may qualify as a lifetime supply and I can enjoy it all without contributing to the crimes and misdemeanors of an unpredictable government.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Them 20 year olds probably ain't as cracked up as they used to be. They'd probably be trying to get you to quit smoking, quit eating meat and start doing yoga and all that crazy talk.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Yer not supposed to fall in love with them! They're like Missouri Meers, they're disposable. Damn! You want a rotation that you've carefully selected. They're really no different than your smoking tools. (I may have stepped over the line with that.)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I even watched the youtube tutorial AGAIN on how to post a photo, sorry guys...sigh
Some folks do better with simple written instructions.
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, including this site's album such as eBay, Amazon, you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
There are other good illustrations and steps on how to post photos in the "Latest Discussions" box,

LINK to that thread

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Yer not supposed to fall in love with them! They're like Missouri Meers, they're disposable. Damn! You want a rotation that you've carefully selected. They're really no different than your smoking tools. (I may have stepped over the line with that.)
If your tool is smoking, maybe you SHOULD take a break... 8O
jay-roger.jpg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Am I the only one that's extremely confused?
I feel like it's two people who are arguing, but are on the same side, and just don't know it.
What is going on???
And I have my " self abasement". And the other night it was toxic. My mother in law set a couch cushion on fire down there. I made one old joke, and she tried to burn the house down....wtf...lol

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
If you are going to quit, then quit and go away. No one is going to try and talk you out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.