PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Simmerdown☕️

Preferred Member
May 2, 2018
2020 has been on helluva year. Here’s to all of us looking back on this in a few years with reverence & nostalgia. Now I don’t post as much as I’d like to. I often take days and weeks off from posting for whatever reason. One thing is comforting when I come back into the forums is the posting of Jim Amash. I recently just noticed that Jim, otherwise known as @jiminks, broke the significant posting threshold of 40,000. That’s a whole lotta mentioning & mentoring since August 31, 2012.

We are lucky to have you with us Jim and keep up da good work good Sir.

Thanks Jim!?☕️

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
2020 has been on helluva year. Here’s to all of us looking back on this in a few years with reverence & nostalgia. Now I don’t post as much as I’d like to. I often take days and weeks off from posting for whatever reason. One thing is comforting when I come back into the forums is the posting of Jim Amash. I recently just noticed that Jim, otherwise known as @jiminks, broke the significant posting threshold of 40,000. That’s a whole lotta mentioning & mentoring since August 31, 2012.

Thanks Jim!?☕
You're very welcome, man. I am very humbled by your kind words. Until I saw your post, I had no idea I had that many posts. I've never given it any thought at all. Luckily, I'm healthy and smoking and posting, and I intend to keep doing that as long as Lady Fortune allows me.

Richmond B. Funkenhouser

Preferred Member
Dec 6, 2019
Al/Ga

Thanks Jim!?☕

Damn right.