PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
2020 has been on helluva year. Here’s to all of us looking back on this in a few years with reverence & nostalgia. Now I don’t post as much as I’d like to. I often take days and weeks off from posting for whatever reason. One thing is comforting when I come back into the forums is the posting of Jim Amash. I recently just noticed that Jim, otherwise known as @jiminks, broke the significant posting threshold of 40,000. That’s a whole lotta mentioning & mentoring since August 31, 2012.

We are lucky to have you with us Jim and keep up da good work good Sir.

Thanks Jim!?☕

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
2020 has been on helluva year. Here’s to all of us looking back on this in a few years with reverence & nostalgia. Now I don’t post as much as I’d like to. I often take days and weeks off from posting for whatever reason. One thing is comforting when I come back into the forums is the posting of Jim Amash. I recently just noticed that Jim, otherwise known as @jiminks, broke the significant posting threshold of 40,000. That’s a whole lotta mentioning & mentoring since August 31, 2012.

Thanks Jim!?☕
You're very welcome, man. I am very humbled by your kind words. Until I saw your post, I had no idea I had that many posts. I've never given it any thought at all. Luckily, I'm healthy and smoking and posting, and I intend to keep doing that as long as Lady Fortune allows me.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA

Thanks Jim!?☕

Damn right.

Status
Not open for further replies.