PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to site sponsor "The Danish Pipe Shop". Being on this side of the pond it would be tempting to avoid them if you're unfamiliar with international shipping but this would be a mistake. A big mistake.

First, they have an excellent selection of pipes. Second, their prices are very reasonable. Third, their shipping is super fast especially when weighed against current conditions and shipping across an entire ocean.

Case in point:

I had been wanting a Dunhill "The Don" for some time and lost a bid for Banjo's when it came up on fleabay. Well, patience is rewarded. I was able to locate 3 total and they were all overseas. Since The Danish Pipe Shop was not only the least expensive, but also a site sponsor they earned my business. I can't be certain but I think I actually paid less for a brand new pipe than what Banjo's estate pipe went for.

My order was placed around 2:39 PM Vegas time (not sure what time that is in Copenhagen) on 6/24/20. My order was received in excellent condition on 7/6/20. That's about 1.5 weeks. Fast and they threw in a little pipe made out of candy. Can't wait to try that.

So please do not hesitate to give them a chance. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know I was.

Oh yeah, the pipe:

don1.jpg

don2.jpg

don3.jpg

don4.jpg

The only problem I'm faced with is what to smoke in it first!

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I bought my first estate Dunhill from The Danish Pipe Shop several years back. They have outstanding service and are a pleasure to do business with. They are are a ”go to” site for pipes since.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Agreed, I love the Danish Pipe shop. I wish USA could order tobacco from there, but their pipe selection is great, especially their estates.

Reactions: ofafeather and dcon
Status
Not open for further replies.