Ten Years At Hard Jabber, And Thank You All!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This month is my tenth anniversary on Forums since I joined in February 2013. Just a shout out to the membership far and wide for continuing to keep this one of the most international and inclusive sites online, mostly free from trolling, focused on a common interest, genially but firmly moderated, and best of all, steadily informative and interesting. Honors to Kevin for making this a paying concern that keeps it available, to the "lifers" who bring their years of experience to the entire group, to younger pipe smokers who bring a fresh perspective and energy, to the women members who tolerate the "boys" and make their valuable contributions, and to the wide range of experts, both amateur and professional, who bring expertise, insight, and solid information to every visit. Thanks to the sponsors who keep the show on the road. Let's keep on keeping on.

TheCROW

Lurker
Feb 11, 2020
Congrats!
And a big Thank you for all members who are helping and providing information about this hobby.
Thank you for the Admins and the all those who keep an eye on the forums and keep it going.
I, for one, feel honored to be a member.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
Congratulations on ten years. And thanks for your eloquent, generous and gentlemanly contributions. You make a real effort to read and respond to all manner of posts from introductions to newbie questions.bdw