Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
So the upshot of this is that it's still in the bill?? What kind of crap is going on here?? Well, I do know. It's the usual DC folderol.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have been used to a viscous tax on pipe tobacco since 2009 or so. 85% on the wholesale price. 10 dollar tins are 22 or so. I haven't bought a single tin locally since the tax came into being.
Of course a Zero percent tax on cigars and over 1 buck a pack for cigarettes.
It wasn't a big deal to load my cellar from outside of the state. Only Florida could be this ridiculous.
Deeming laws are not the worst possible outcome. If they decide no tobacco from out of state, like Washington State, good luck with that.

Reactions: SoddenJack

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Or maybe someones uncle smokes a pipe or maybe even they had a rational moment. Sometimes they do. Maybe they got lobbied into it. Maybe Jeremy Reeves is part of the fund raising arm of the Illuminati and the guy who does their bake sales really dropped the ball.....
Methinks the Illuminati is far too preoccupied with child sacrifice, blood drinking etc. to expend much mental energy on the state of pipe tobacco. But hey, who knows? Someone should start a new thread when this one gets locked (probably my fault). ?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Methinks the Illuminati is far too preoccupied with child sacrifice, blood drinking etc. to expend much mental energy on the state of pipe tobacco. But hey, who knows? Someone should start a new thread when this one gets locked (probably my fault). ?
They really aren't like people think they are. There are only somethings they control. Granny Fashion is one of their big things. They also have their dirty hands in many HOAs. I mean they're everywhere just not doing the big stuff people think they are. Also the blood drinking thing. Caro syrup with food dye. And the child sacrifice is just their code word for day care. Going to sacrifice the kids so me and the wife can stay home and write some crazy rules for the HOA and design some new scarfs.