PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
The "Sin Taxes" have always been an easy target for raising revenue. They won't normally by themselves cause someone to change their vote (since most are entrenched in their political parties for life), and for those that don't use the products, it's easy to say okay fine.

Reactions: Briar Lee

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
They're cute.

With enough training at obedience school, they'll be capable of all kinds of tricks:

A lot of people are terrified of Boston Dynamics creations.

atlas-gymnastics-boston-dynamics.gif

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Yeah, really not surprising. The next question is: will they ever manage to pass the darn thing. The problem is Congress can't figure out which portion of the electorate they'd love to piss off the most.

Verdant

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2021
Pacific Northwest
Props to @lawdawg and @briarbuck for pointing this out. Let the cellaring games begin.

This post is entirely in error. For accurate information, see Pipe Tobacco Tax NOT Reintroduced - Please Cite Primary Sources :: Tobacco Legislation - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/pipe-tobacco-tax-not-reintroduced-please-cite-primary-sources.87373/

@admin please close this thread so people don't continue to see the misleading information here.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains

PipeyPiper

Lurker
Nov 4, 2021
Switzerland
Australia is our warning in more ways than one. I believe its about $50-65 for a 50g tin. Please correct me if I am wrong. Those Boston Dynamic dogs are cute compaired to this.

Ghost Robotics is going to make sure you use the proper gender pronouns.

Attachments

• ghost-robotics-gun.jpeg
    ghost-robotics-gun.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.