PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
I'm only quoting the bottom page banner for the Mac Baren 7 Seas that was flashing below this thread when I looked.
Taste like it smells

Smells like it taste

Mellow - Sweet - Satisfying

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
I love the way she tosses her hair with her right hand,while holding her left arm up giving the viewer her suggestion of being submissive.
Notice also how she leans forward with her lips slightly parted to give you confidence that she may take you very soon.
Her eyes are closed as she contemplates what her wishes and desires are that she foresees to come.
That first picture said a lot.Just be careful with those women with belts,they can get freaky.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
This is a bitter sweet victory. I hate to see the owner of one of the best websites ever created let down, but the Rangers won. Maybe the Rays should have let Zafira play to distract our players. Anyways, the Rays played really well and it was sad to see them lose but I am also excited the Rangers are moving on. I hope you don't hate me for my victory dance Kevin :).

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I'm pissed about the Rays losing, but I kind of expected it.
This series was so retarded that they got their butts whipped on their home turf every game and they won in the Ranger's ballpark both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.