Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I rarely talk about sports, as I am not much of a sports fan, but I start to get into sports when the party aspect enters it. For example, I rarely watch football, unless I have comped tickets to a live game, then I love it. The party-hearty atmosphere of the Superbowl draws me in too.
The Tampa Bay Rays home field Tropicana Stadium is in view of my balcony, and whenever they play all of downtown St. Petersburg becomes one big party.
I actually watched the game last night and was thrilled when they won. The game has just started today, and if the Rays win in Texas, then they come home for the last game of the playoffs here on Tuesday. St. Pete will be one huge party that night.
Now, on to the meaning of the title of this post.
At the beginning of the season The Rays declared themselves "Mad for Plaid". Rays manager Joe Maddon invented the "BRayser" - a blue and white plaid blazer. In fact, the Rays started to sport a plaid bill on their baseball cap.
You can see their website has a blue plaid background.
rays-plaid-site.jpg

Apparently, 27-year old Hungarian adult film actress Zafira is a Tampa Bay Rays fan too.
I really like her blue plaid outfit here.
These are video screen caps that I found somewhere, totally by accident. I closed my eyes when I was screen capping them.
zafira-plaid-01.jpg

zafira-plaid-02.jpg

zafira-plaid-03.jpg

Since the video screen caps are low quality, here's a nice head shot of her. She looks so pure and innocent here.
zafira.jpg

All I can say is "Go Rays!"

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I care nothing at all for base ball, but I am starting to like plaid

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I didn't see a thing in Kevin's post about baseball.
I even read it three times.
I'll go study it some more.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think this "Kevin" guy's post ought to be moderated.

Oh, OK, I get it. His tobacco pouch is plaid -- so I guess it's pipe-related.

(Or, Zafira is like a tin of Sobranie Reserve: luscious, but unavailable.)

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
You did a great job with the screen caps considering your eyes were closed, Kevin. Are you sure you didn't peek just a little?
"Honestly, honey, I was only at that site looking for directions away from that site." (With apologies to the Simpsons)
Simon

wallbright

Aug 22, 2010
Too bad I am a Rangers fan..... I guess we can't be friends Kevin. Sorry, Haha.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I agree she has a nice smile, not sure where you have anything about baseball in the original post, tho. But, hope the home team wins one game in this series. Would like to see them take out the Yankees.

Status
Not open for further replies.