PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Mail call!
I think the 4oz I got last of GH&Co Dark Birds Eye will be a blend I can “love long time,” so I was torn between wiring for IPD sales and risk it going out of stock.
I had a new guy discount still at SPcom, so I grabbed a pound now, along with a 2oz sample of 507-S, and a couple more tins of PipeForce VI to round out the free shipping.

….an observant reader may also spot a small but interesting sample that found its way from the east coast to my mailbox from yet another awesome forum member.

One more thing, do these freebie tins from Laudisi/GH&Co do ok for storage (not cellaring, but grab and go for a couple ounces over a few weeks)?
92595263-6FB0-4DDE-A8D4-655014A29D7B.jpeg

hoipolloiglasgow

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2023
United States
Had a big week this week. First my smokingpipes order:20240203_194937.jpg
Then I walked into my B&M and saw they had some Germains so I got this: 20240203_194558.jpg
If you haven't tried Drucquer&Sons Levant yet and like a full English, it is totally worth trying. Charing Cross is one of my favorite oriental forward blends, and I felt Westminster, Odyssey, and Abingdon were worth a go. The Union Square is to be enjoyed in a few years from now. And as for the Esotericas/Germains I could've gotten a few more, but really wanted to try Plum Cake the most and already I love Margate.

Last edited: