PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Just looked these up on TR, they sound great!!!! Coincidentally they do apparently make one blend called Elephant Dung. It will come as no surprise to @BROBS that the blend contains 50% Latakia, hahahahaha.

Dung.jpg

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I heard that their house blends are magnificent. Did you pick up any Schurch blends too?

Tell me about ordering. They're taking credit cards from American buyers now, right? All smooth with the buying process? Any delays in processing and shipping the order?

I'm asking with a bit of trepidation about ordering because I sent them 3 emails over the course of a year and got no response.

Reactions: BROBS

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
I was checking bout their menu as well but only accepting AMEX was a downer for me. I would like to try their GHC st James plug for sure! Some of their dog S$&t looks pretty tasty as well!

Enjoy!
If you send them an email with what you want to order, they can give you an email address to use, and then you can pay with PayPal.

• Wow
Reactions: SpookedPiper

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
I heard that their house blends are magnificent. Did you pick up any Schurch blends too?

Tell me about ordering. They're taking credit cards from American buyers now, right? All smooth with the buying process? Any delays in processing and shipping the order?

I'm asking with a bit of trepidation about ordering because I sent them 3 emails over the course of a year and got no response.
Try this one: daniel@synjeco.ch
I think this guy is the owner. I ordered with them in November and he was responding

Status
Not open for further replies.