PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
When I want an aro bomb it's a good one with awesome room note. I agree with the other suggestions. If you want strong aros, and change of flavor, try Sutliff peach cobbler, tin note is so good you have to hold back from eating it. It's not subtle, peach n sweet smack to the face. Room note is great.
Ditto on Sutliff Peach Cobbler!

I’m tempted to sprinkle it on ice cream, it’s that sweet and peachy and delicious!

Model 29

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2021
pennsylvania
I tried this recently for the first time,and I cant get enough!When I`m not smoking an English, I go to this for variety

Reactions: Kal

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
I recently got one ounce to sample and really liked it. I just ordered a pound from TobaccoPipes.com--they have a special where you can get a Sutliff canister for $5 when you buy a pound of bulk Sutliff. I'm thinking this might be good to mix with other blends. I'm thinking of trying it 1:1 with Lane's RLP-6.

Reactions: AroEnglish

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I recently got one ounce to sample and really liked it. I just ordered a pound from TobaccoPipes.com--they have a special where you can get a Sutliff canister for $5 when you buy a pound of bulk Sutliff. I'm thinking this might be good to mix with other blends. I'm thinking of trying it 1:1 with Lane's RLP-6.
That sounds like an interesting blend; I'd love to hear what you think of it after trying it.

mikecronis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2021
Creme Brule is pretty good but I still prefer Sutliff's D40 Vanilla and Irish Creme better.
It is still very good an aromatic.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
That sounds like an interesting blend; I'd love to hear what you think of it after trying it.
I mixed up a small amount of Creme Brulee and RLP-6 in a 1:1 ratio. After a week or so it still tasted like the two tobaccos mixed together. After a month they had married and made a decent blend. Not sure it was good enough to make up a big batch, but it was okay. I think the RLP-6 toned down the sweetness of the Creme Brulee and added a little Virginia hay-like taste. If straight Creme Brulee is just too much sweetness for someone, this would be a good way to tone it down.