Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

NightShayde

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
flatline2beatline.com
I really enjoy this blend. The room note is very pleasant and the taste is not too sweet. It is a saturated blend no matter how much you air/dry it out. Many prefer their blends between dry & moist and hence I believe I am will coin the term "DROIST" for that balance and this blend does hit that mark. So, if you are looking for a little dessert bakery smell and taste, you can't go wrong with Creme Brulee.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
I really enjoy this blend. The room note is very pleasant and the taste is not too sweet. It is a saturated blend no matter how much you air/dry it out. Many prefer their blends between dry & moist and hence I believe I am will coin the term "DROIST" for that balance and this blend does hit that mark. So, if you are looking for a little dessert bakery smell and taste, you can't go wrong with Creme Brulee.
If you like Creme Brûlée, check of Sutliff’s Vanilla Custard, Molto Dolce, and Dulce De Leche?

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
I also enjoy Creme Brûlée. I'm convinced it's the bulk equivalent of Molto Dolce. Like the slogan for the Original Rum and Maple Blend No. 53, it's "good on its own; good as a mixer". Great for adding a little sweetness to any blend that has grown a bit boring.
If you like Creme Brûlée, check of Sutliff’s Vanilla Custard, Molto Dolce, and Dulce De Leche?
Haven't tried Dulce DeLeche but I do like Sutliff's Vanilla Custard. It's the bulk equivalent of their Panna Cotta.

Kissel bixby

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 10, 2021
When I want an aro bomb it's a good one with awesome room note. I agree with the other suggestions. If you want strong aros, and change of flavor, try Sutliff peach cobbler, tin note is so good you have to hold back from eating it. It's not subtle, peach n sweet smack to the face. Room note is great.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
I'm not generally a fan of moist, sticky aromatics but for some reason I bought a 1/2 lb of Vanilla Custard [with the intention to mix it with a straight Virginia, Burley or VaBur]

It's got a great flavour when in the mood for something sweet.

It's a touch too moist so I often mix it 50/50 with 4nogs Butternut Burley.