PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomnas

Might Stick Around
Jul 10, 2015
I wouldn't buy any unless it was constantly in stock. Can't miss what you've never had. If i had some penzance, i'd smoke penzance and only penzance for a couple months noting down what i like about it and then start to try to create that. Not create a penzance match, but a blend that contains everything i like about penzance. I couldn't care less about the mystique or rarity of a blend. Only flavour and smoking quality matters to me.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
I've never tried either, but am of course curious - and Stonehaven sounds more like "my thing". If 8z bags are the unit, I'd get one of Penzance (to try) and 2 or 3 of Stonehaven.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Hard to say, as I haven't had the chance to try either, but at the incredibly slow rate at which I go through tobacco and my insatiable need to keep buying new blends -- I would probably be more than fine with 8oz of each.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I don't smoke Penzance and I have enough Stonehaven to last me a long time so I wouldn't respond to any emails. I stocked up on Stonehaven a few years ago and have not searched for it since then.

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
Ah, but the lack of air, the extra pressure... Might age the tobacco well!
Plus, they could probably use a Unicorn and finally, for real, sell Unicorn poo.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
And prices reflect the delta between supply and demand.
No need to get worked up about it or be rude or turn into a crybaby. (Not that anyone here falls into those camps.)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Got enough of both on hand to last me for the rest of my life. Would like to get my hands on some other blends like, Dunbar and Tilbury though. It used to be only Penzance and Stonehaven would sell out immediately, now it's there whole line.

Status
Not open for further replies.