briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
giphy.gif

SoddenJack

Can't Leave
Apr 19, 2020
West Texas
I only use Manduela pipe cleaners anyway. They cost around $27 a piece, they’re single use, and they clean pretty much then same as the machine made ones, but they’re hand twisted and made from genuine Cherokee hair which is renowned for its luster, softness, and absorbency.

niblicck

Can't Leave
Oct 7, 2020
Alabama
This is a very good start and we are on a roll now. We have now.
1. Bird feathers
2. Mandulea hand twisted
3. Hard string in a vagina solution

Keep them coming

Reactions: BROBS

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I haven't gotten to washing out my pipe cleaners, but if a pipe cleaner isn't too stained, I'll re-use it. I can make a pack last for an unlikely length of time. Nothing gross, mind you, just re-use as indicated. It's me Scottish blood you see.
Exactly Tom! It must be in the blood!

As my Great Grand Father, Shermus MacNatman, used to say to me every year on my birthday:

"Laddy, every right piper knows, that ye pipe cleaner is still good and usable until it does just a wee-bit more harm than good; ...aye!"

And, then he'd finish by saying: "Now, behave yeeself, and maybe I bring you a brand new pipe cleaner for your next birthday too;... and if not, I'll be presentin' ya with me fraternal Orangemen's paddle instead".

It's a mind-set about thrift and value, which our Great Grand Parents, Grand Parents, and Parents instilled in all their kids... through the skin of our hides :ROFLMAO: - Sherm Natman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.