PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Hello Pipers,

Are there any subscription boxes or other similar services related to pipes/pipes smoking?

I know Muttonchop shared one but it seems to be out of commission.

I have participated in tangentially related subscription boxes like bespoke post, which occasionally have pipe tobacco related goods, but i stopped that, what have you discovered is out there? Any good or not so good experiences?
1000005929.jpg

rokerdepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
Closest thing to what you might be after would be perpetual box passes taking place. So jealous of you guys in the US with the cheap access to tobacco (well, most States anyway).

Way back in the day, our pipe club in Ottawa used to do the Box Pass between Canada and the US - that was some box by the time it got to the fella who started things off.

I started a Box Pass a couple of years ago in Canada and might think about doing another one in the Fall perhaps.

Reactions: Annaresti Red

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
For $25 a month, I'll send you a mystery tin. Just kidding. 😉

I subscribed to a couple subscriptions boxes in the past, not pipe or tobacco related. I always enjoyed receiving the mystery box every month.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
It isn't blend club in the least. You usually have an opening segment (doing anything), the middle segment will usually have a guest or guests, the third segment is a mop up segment (email, notices, playoff music, etc).