New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else remember that guy who joined and tried to sale something, maybe 7 or so years ago? Then I think it was Al who told him that he had to have 100 posts, and he went down the entire forum list and made a comment on everything, people were commenting in behind him, encouraging and laughing... it was like watching someone run the wrong way with the football across the entire length of the field, thinking they just won the game.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Anyone else remember that guy who joined and tried to sale something, maybe 7 or so years ago? Then I think it was Al who told him that he had to have 100 posts, and he went down the entire forum list and made a comment on everything, people were commenting in behind him, encouraging and laughing... it was like watching someone run the wrong way with the football across the entire length of the field, thinking they just won the game.
God. Don’t encourage them. I think we’ve got a couple rolling that way now.

Find your inner compulsive and post, uh, quite a bit. If it's informative about pipes and tobacco, that's really good. Sometimes I have to reprimand myself: You can't identify that pipe; keep your hands off the keyboard.
Ha ha, I've had to do the same thing. Someone posts a picture of a pipe from a movie the size of a postage stamp, and I'm over here going... Savinelli? Peterson? GBD? Grabow? like there's a prize in it or something, ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.