PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I realize this is a few months old, but I just heard of the Sterling sample offer and have been in an email exchange with Jack over the past day or so. He is graciously sending me a sample of 1776 Tavern after I mentioned I had heard good things about it. Hopefully it lives up to the reputation. If so, I'll probably add at least a half pound to the cellar and am actually looking at a couple two ounce bags of some of his aromatics to add to an order. Anyway, just a really good "transaction" with the man and wanted to mention my good experience so far. Looking forward to many more!

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
This thread resurfacing is actually a good reminder that I need to order from Jack again, as I ran out some time back. Thanks, brewshooter, and enjoy the blends--always great service and superb tobacco from Sterling. I'll be getting some Royal London Dock, Sweet Briar, and perhaps some Tom&Jerry.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Actually I am still on his mailing list. Yesterday, he had a special on some pipes, but he sold them before I could place an order.
Winton

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
Currently American Patriot, Freedom and 1776 Old Dominion are some of my current faves from Jack.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I sent him a request about two weeks ago via email and about 5 days later, he sent me Sweet Briar and Bargain Blend. Sweet Briar is a good aromatic smoke that is unlike anything else I have. THe bargain blend literally transformed the whole way down the bowl. Interesting! He has turned me into a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.