PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
It's all true, folks.

Al didn't have his camera when he bought the new house, so asked me to snap a pic of it for you (I happened to be walking down the street).

He's undecided whether to leave the sign up, but everything else will be left as-is in the name of tradition, local color, etc.

Screen Shot 2024-08-07 at 1.31.53 PM.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Forum members

You may have noticed that I've commented that we are moving from our home in Maryland. A few members have asked, so I'll share what's happening with my family....
All I can say is that the New Orleans Pipe Club is quite fortunate to have a new member from Maryland, and Maryland is just a bit poorer today. Bon Voyage, mon ami!

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Al,

Best wishes on the new chapter in your life.
Really pleased to hear you are moving to be with your daughters and grandchildren. Enjoy your family time.

Hope you and your pipes arrive safely

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Best of luck in your new home. Better you than me as there's little in life I hate more than the process of moving.:)

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I hate moving. Seems like that’s all I’ve done most of my life. It does tend to keep one from becoming too attached to things. Good luck, be safe and welcome to the South. Land of rain, high humidity and bugs.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Covington, Louisiana
postimg.cc
Enjoy the move down. I miss the New Orleans area. Maybe I'll look you up next time I'm down that way.

Side note, my wife and I love Roy Rogers. We only get to eat there when we travel over towards Maryland. I think that she destroyed 14 bowls of mashed potatoes two weekends ago while we were there visiting friends.

She's pregnant with our 6th, and she said it was "for the baby" but I'm not buying it. 🤣
My 401k thanks your family!