PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Lately I've been drinking Jim Beam's Red Stag Black Cherry, Jack Daniels Honey, Makers Mark, or Kraken. Also love a glass of Baileys on the whiskey stones and will sip on a glass of wine from time to time.

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Gran Marnier or Cabo Wabo Tequila are my favorites when I need a good drink, though I'm more of a wine guy by nature. I definitely recommend the Cabo. I've tasted a number of tequilas, but this one trumps the rest. Silky smooth, plenty of kick, very little burn on the way down. Margaritas made from the stuff are amazing.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I prefer my whisky to be Scottish, My bourbon to remain at the liquor store, my gin to be Hendricks or Bombay Sapphire, rum to be Eldorado or The Kraken, Tequila to be Sauza Tres Generaciones or Patron Silver, and my wines to be well made. I drink more Whisky and wine than anything but summer times sees me drinking dark and stormys, gin martinis up, medium dry and with 4 olives, gin and tonics and other cocktails.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
I'll drink almost anything (still working my way into whiskey). My favorite alcohol type is rum and goslings black seal rum being my favorite type. But as an armature bartender my liquor collection rivals some bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.