PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Anyone else have an issue logging into SPC.com? I noticed my name is no longer showing up and my login credentials aren't working, assuming it's a database issue, funny that it happens after I sent them 36 pipes. Anyway, Bueller ... Bueller ... Bueller?

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 8.34.20 PM.png

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
They're not likely to respond to an email at 9 pm either. Pick up the phone the next morning and resolve your issue in 5 minutes or less. Or, you can send emails and start threads about it on a pipe forum.
If it was a problem with their site i wouldn’t contact them, so i asked others if they too were having a problem. What is this a NY Grand Jury? 😂

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
On that candlestick, do you pump the hang-up lever to get the operator? I have a sixties princess phone still plugged into the wall along with cordless phones connected to a wall outlet. Somewhere I have rotary style phone with push button dial, some kind of a transitional style.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I am very old school. When I have an issue I wish to have resolved, I'd rather speak to someone about it than write them a story. It's much easier for the other party to ignore me or say no if they're reading an email. Basic business 101.
This is the way. If I have an issue, I call.

It's quicker and you can gague emotion while avoiding ambiguity. Also, some things should not be in writing (especially when telling someone how I really feel).

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy