PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
So SPC did lie to me yestarday when they said there will be no more shipments from McClelland. Nice way to conduct bussiness.
Correct. They declined to give you information that would have led to a maddened hoard hounding the shit out of them and pinging their server mercilessly, while tipping off more speculators and screwing more regulars. Yep, hell of a way to run a business.

pipesticks

Can't Leave
Jun 29, 2016
Chicago
Ben88, they did not lie. They told you yesterday they weren't getting anymore shipments and that was the truth because they got the shipment Monday. I knew it was coming since Friday but didn't want to say anything here and stir up the panic even further.

midwestpipesmoker70

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2011
IL
That is what I was going to say...I bet they already had the shipment when they told you that. I see P&C didn't get anything. Was SP the only online store to get a shipment?

fumapipa

Lurker
Jan 14, 2018
Before I was able to submit my order, the Balkan Blue sold out. I did manage to snag a few tins of Cellar. I really would have loved to get a tin or two of OTT, but that was sold out as well :cry:

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
So SPC did lie to me yestarday when they said there will be no more shipments from McClelland. Nice way to conduct bussiness.
We feel like we’ve been transparent about the fact that we would be getting one last shipment from McClelland, as others have noted on this forum, and we’ve gone so far as pulling down all listings except for the ones we expected to have back in. However, it sounds like there was some miscommunication on our part. I apologise, and would love the opportunity to discuss it further. DM me and we can sort it out.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Ben88, they did not lie. They told you yesterday they weren't getting anymore shipments and that was the truth because they got the shipment Monday. I knew it was coming since Friday but didn't want to say anything here and stir up the panic even further.
You're an attorney, aren't you? :)

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
However, it sounds like there was some miscommunication on our part. I apologise, and would love the opportunity to discuss it further. DM me and we can sort it out.
You guys are awesome! Thanks for caring about your customers.
Now what can we do about that pesky rep you have in AZ that is causing me to have to pay sales tax when I order online :)

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Down to CPCC: New Century 50g, Frog Morton 100g/50g, Frog Morton's Cellar 100g
This Last batch will be done soon. Checked...FMC 22 left.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Not an attorney. I just play one on pipesmagazine.com :D
Your reply reminded me of something my OAFW would say. She just retired from the bar after 40 years of practice. When we're discussing something that touches on legal matters she will lecture me on the legal principles involved. I retaliate by lecturing her on Barling history.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
If SPC did not wanted to disclose any information, the answer would be - we don't know, just keep checking out website and/or sign up for email notification.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Thanks for the heads up. I added 5 tins FMC to a order I was ready to place for a couple of my Dunhill favs. Dunhill fans should be buying I think, Dark Flake very difficult to find right now. Perhaps there will be more Dunhill shipments, perhaps not. Just to be safe, I'm assuming not and have stocked up accordingly. I'm not a huge Dunhill fan but do like their Flake, Dark Flake and Navy Rolls. I think their Navy Rolls are as good a VaPer flake as there is, especially if you prefer a more subtle, sweet Perique hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.