PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
My wife lived in Mexico for over 20 years (she's from Chicago) and speaks Spanish like a native plus maintains quite a few friends down there. In fact, she already has her plane reservations to visit... again... in April. Plus, she can cook Mexican food like a pro.

Ok, the point is this. Come on guys, we don't come here to talk Mexican food. At least I don't, I just had my fill at dinner yesterday! puffy

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Don't bother trying Mexico, while the law hasn't been enforced / word hasn't gotten around, most of the country is now nonsmoking in public, in buildings, in houses, etc., I guess the cartels don't like the competition!

Very sad this, as I used to love the feeling of being whisked back to the 70s/80s when you could light up anywhere and there would be ashtrays at every table in the restaurants and bars.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
to think we will go to red light districts just to smoke , never mind the girls or drugs I just want to sit at a comfy table and smoke , jeez
That's the Clown World we are living in now, unfortunately. Speaking of which, I need to order a lot more pipe tobacco before Oregon bans it this year. Meanwhile my small town has four cannabis shops within a 15 minute drive from my house and I could legally possess and use heroin and get needles on demand from any pharmacy.

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
That's the Clown World we are living in now, unfortunately. Speaking of which, I need to order a lot more pipe tobacco before Oregon bans it this year. Meanwhile my small town has four cannabis shops within a 15 minute drive from my house and I could legally possess and use heroin and get needles on demand from any pharmacy.
Well at least you still have Rich's till the nanny state runs him off, Clown World indeed, Uhuru!

Reactions: Briar Tuck