PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
Actually, that was the second release of anniversary pipes. SP had an original release of Peterson spigot anniversary pipes a few weeks back.
Yeah, I know they also did the Peterson pipes. I was just surprised that their collaboration with Savinelli resulted in a 320 edition. I am sure we are going to see some more stuff pop up as the year goes on.

Reactions: BlueMaxx

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I thin the combination of light stain and red stem is pretty awesome! The 320 is not a shape that I find super appealing but the sheer number of people who advocate for it makes me think I should give one a try at some point. Great piece!
Actually, 1 of the few renditions of the 320 I find visually quite appealing is the Rossi Vittoria 8320, which I bought. Will say that it is quite a good smoker.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
At this point, I don't think the bright red stems are a trial balloon, since SP has an expansive array of these pipes in many finishes and shapes, and at various price levels. Whatever market research or dead reckoning Savinelli did in advance, both Sav and SP have dove in totally at this point. You can get truly high-end Savs in this format, and many in the mid-range as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.