PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
I have never had anything damaged, but I have always had great service from smookingpipes.com :clap:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
UPS is known for jacking up packages. A fragile sticker is like a dare to them. Their goofs have been my gain. Most recently I got a brand new outboard motor for half price because the company it was shipped to did a damaged freight claim on the broken box threw UPS. They passed the savings on to me. The motors cover was bent is all and when I got it home. I just unbent it! :D
Good to know about smoking pipes. Thanks for sharing, I will use them in the future.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Customer Service REPRESENT! Glad to hear another story of Smokingpipes taking care of business! :clap:
Screw UPS; they suck. They do everything wrong. I'm sorry if anyone here works for UPS but you work for a bunch of nimrods. Our company stopped using them cuz they jacked up packages and keep losing them as well.

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
UPS sucks i dont think i have ever received a package shipped through them that came to my door in one piece..i prefer USPS or FedEx whenever available...

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Good one on SmokingPipes.com, and I'm not surprised.

UPS just broke an MGB mirror I sent to Georgia, getting the claim processed has been a huge problem from the git-go.

rafterman

Might Stick Around
Apr 19, 2011
smokingpipes.com is outstanding. My go to on-line tobacco shop. Keep up the good work folks!

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
Smoking pipes.com number one with me. Went to their retail store. Read shoutout I wrote. :)

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
I just ordered some supplies on Thursday and got them Friday, now that's what I call customer service. :puffy:

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I've just got to say that you are the man Ted. I was scrolling through after reading the initial post and read your
That's how we roll.
I couldn't stop laughing haha. You guys are great. Keep it up.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I'll also say that Smoking Pipes rocks. I've ordered both tobacco and pipes from them and they always came in record time and in good shape. One thing I love about their site is that they give ALL dimensions on pipes, including weight. As a clencher, this is an important figure to me. I wish some of the other vendors would copy them.
Smokey

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
Started putting money back in the Jar for another purchase the other day. It will be a smokingpipes.com purchase. Nice to see quality service in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.